°­»çÁ¤º¸
-¸®Æ²¹Ú½º¾ÆÄ«µ¥¹Ì ¿µ¾î°­»ç
-´Ù¹®°ú°¡Á¤»ç¶ûȸ °ü¸® ¹× »ó´ã
°­Á¼³¸í
▪ Áï¼®¿¡¼­ È°¿ëÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â »óȲº° ¿µ¾îÇ¥ÇöÀ» ±¸»çÇÔÀ¸·Î½á ¿µ¾î¿¡ ´ëÇÑ µÎ·Á¿ò ±Øº¹
▪ ¾ðÁ¦, ¾îµð¼­³ª Æí¸®ÇÏ°Ô »ç¿ëÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ±âº»ÀûÀÎ ¿µ¾îȸȭ¸¦ ½ÀµæÇϸ鼭 Àڽۨ ȸº¹
ÁÖ
°­ ÀÇ ³» ¿ë
Week 1 and 2:I'm ready to-(I'm ready to go out,to speak,to learn)I'm glad to-(I'm glad to see you, to hear your voice, to meet you, to call you)I'm going to-(I'm going to buy a book ,to go out, to drive my car, to paint my house) I'm sorry-I'm sorry for being late ,about what I did, I hurt you.
I'm- ing(I'm coming now ,I'm watching TV, I was sleeping) I'm trying to-( I'm trying to find a store, to finish the report, to understand)I'm here to-I'm here to see you, to visit a friend, to pick up my son)I'm sure-I'm sure you're right. I'm sure she's coming ,I'm sure he will call)
I'm looking for-I'm looking forward to-(I'm looking for a new job,I'm looking to buy a house)I'm getting-(I'm getting sick)I'm afraid-I'm afraid to see the Principal)I was- I was a boss before,
Week 3 and 4 "I"·Î ÆÐÅÏ ÀÍÈ÷±â =I'm getting(Á¡Á¡-ÇØÁö°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä)I'm afraid(-Àº ½È¾î¿ä/¹Ì¾ÈÇÏÁö¸¸-Çϳª¿ä)I was-(À̾ú¾î¿ä)I didn't-(ÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Ò¾î¿ä)I have-(-À» °¡Áö°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä) I have some-(-ÇÒ ¾î¶²...ÀÌ ÀÖ¾î¿ä) I have to-(ÇØ¾ß ÇØ¿ä) I don't have to-(ÇÒ ÇÊ¿ä ¾ø¾î¿ä) I must-(ÇØ¾ß ÇØ¿ä) I can-I can't-(ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ¾î¿ä/ ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø¾î¿ä)
STUDENTS Activities: Every students will read and make "their own" sentences and ask their seatmate using the given Pattern,
Example: What are you looking for" ¹» ã°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä?
Answer: I'm looking for an eraser. Teachers role (¿ªÇÒ) explain why students need to use "an" instead of "a" or the.
*When to use "an" if the noun(¸í»ç) started with the letters a,e,i,o,u like apple- an apple, airplaine-an airplaine, ice cream an ice cream, egg- an egg, octopus-an octopus, umbrella-an umbrella(a,e,i,o,u, ´Â
¸ðÀ½ ÀÔ´Ï´Ù(vowels)b,k,c,d,f,g,h,j,k.l.m.n,p,q,r,s,t,v,w,x,y,z are ÀÚÀ½ ÀÔ´Ï´Ù(consonant) like for Example: a book, a kite, a cat, a dog, a frog, a girl....
*When to use "the"¸í»ç ¾Õ¿¡ ºÙÀδÙ: The school, the book ,the car.
°­Á»çÁø

61132 ±¤ÁÖ±¤¿ª½Ã ºÏ±¸ ´ëõ·Î 86 (¹®Èﵿ 1009-1) °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ã³¸®¹æħ TEL : 062) 268-2321, 268-2322  FAX : 062) 268-3055 
Copyright 2012¨Ï ±¤Áֺϱ¸Ã»¼Ò³â¼ö·Ã°ü all right reserved